Saturday, January 8, 2011

My New Life.

Assalamualaikum. It has been long time I never used diz intro as my opening entry~ But now I realized that sometimes people may change without they knowing . Ok, as u look at my title of diz entry, I juz want uuooolllss to know that now i've finished my practical at Mynice Auditing Consultancy & Networking and indirectly i've finished my Diploma in Accounting! Alhamdulillah, I made it today! Thanks to my mom and my dad, who really gave me everything, and uuoolll always besides me when i needed. Thanks 2 all my mate at MMU, who always supported me, helped me when I really needed 2.

Less but not least 2 my advisor, my supervisor at Mynice Auditing and office mate who helped me a lot~ Thanks u guys, I will not forget about it. And not forget 2 my special one, thanks 4 being a part of me, since we meet. Thanks 4 always supported me, and maybe some your words really helped me~ :) Anyway, thanks to Allah who bless me :)


"I LOVE UUOOOLLSS !!"


Mari Like~!

No comments: